- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When you access our site with a web browser or phone, we may collect information from that browser or phone – including but not limited to: browser type, location, IP address, and other web pages you have visited. We use Google Analytics to collect this data.
Data about your site visits (such as your IP address, or browser version, but NOT your name, email address, reading speed, etc.) are shared with Google through Google analytics. You may find the relevant Google privacy policies here:
We do not share any data associated with your account to third parties. We may use your personal data in the process of conducting statistical analyses of behaviours and actions on the site and publish these analyses or share them with third parties. In this process we will not share any information that could be used to identify individual users – i.e., we won’t share your individual data with third parties, but we may aggregate it (such that your individual data is no longer identifiable) and share the products of such aggregation.
‘ADEE’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ all refer to adee.com.au “Personal data”, “personal information”, “your data”, “your information”, and similar terms are all used synonymously, to refer to data about your site activity that is associated with your visit on adee.com.au. These terms do NOT refer to aggregations or compilations of site activity that are not associated with individual accounts.